Monday, April 14, 11:57 a.m.

UMaine communtity calendar

Submissions for The Maine Campus Community Calendar are free, and can be sent on FirstClass to Richard Redmond, or dropped off in The Maine Campus office located in the basement of Memorial Union. Please include all the important information about your event. Deadlines for submissions are 9 a.m. Sunday for Monday publication and 9 a.m. Wednesday for Thursday publication.

Monday, April 5

* There will be a hockey pep rally at 12:15 p.m. in the Marketplace of Memorial Union.

* “Antonia’s Line” will be shown at 3:10 p.m. in DPC 115 as part of the Women’s History Celebration. This event will also feature a lecture by Laura Lindenfeld as part of the Women in the Curriculum/Women’s Studies Program. Call Angela Olson at 581-1228 for information.

* Games Night will feature Bingo from 8 to 11 p.m. in the Marketplace of Memorial Union. This event is free for students and is sponsored by Campus Activites and Events. Call Carole LeClair at 581-1793 for information.

Tuesday, April 6

* A PhotoShop Digital Restoration Workshop will be given from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the library computer classroom. The cost for this event is not yet known. For information or to register, call Gretchen Gfeller at 581-1696.

Wednesday, April 7

* “Consent: What’s is it all About?” a panel discussion with members of Brothers Engaged Against Rape, Peer Educators and others will be offered from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m. as part of the Women in the Curriculum/Women’s Studies Program. This event will be held in the Bangor Lounge of Memorial Union. Call Angela Olson at 581-1228 for information.

* “GIS for Everybody,” a Fogler Library Computer Mapping Workshop will be held from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Fogler computer classroom. The cost for this event is not yet known. For information or to register call Gretchen Gfeller at 581-1696.

* Maine Bound will hold a free belay seminar from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Maine Bound-UM Outdoor Education Center. Call Paul Sterns at 581-1794 for information.

* Kickin Flicks will show “Mystic River” on a big screen at 7:30 p.m. in DPC 100. This event is free for students and is sponsored by Campus Activites and Events. Call Carole LeClair at 581-1793 for information.

Thursday, April 8

* An introduction to Dreamweaver MX will be given as part of the Fogler Library Web Authoring Workshops from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the library computer classroom. The cost for this event is not yet known. For information or to register call Gretchen Gfeller at 581-1696.

Ongoing

* “Activism Through Art: Feminist Posters Past and Present” is on display in the Bodwell Area of the Maine Center for the Arts and Hudson Museum.

* April 4 – 10 is observed as Pride Week.